Construction Technology Support Analyst
About the job
The Construction Technology Support Analysis is responsible for the IT and business support, administration, and management of all construction technology based applications. This role will be heavily relied upon to drive exceptional service and support to end users.
· Provide IT administration and functional end user support for Procore and other construction technology related applications.
· Act as a liaison representing business user needs to third party system providers, consultants, and internal IT in support of existing and future systems.
· Develop and document IT SOPs including daily operations, business continuity plans, change management processes, disaster recovery, etc. for production and non-production environments.
· Strong ability to influence business and drive process and tool standardization, where appropriate.
· Possess knowledge of key operational and business processes associated with the construction industry.
· Develop and document current business processes and collaborate with business owners and other industry professionals to rationalize best practices.
· Facilitate business process reengineering and change management to standardize and optimize business processes and systems.
· Create, maintain, and communicate to management key performance metrics associated with system usage, performance and process improvement.
· Plan, execute, and effective manage critical business projects utilizing clearly defined requirements, timelines/milestones, budget controls, internal resources/consultants and management status reports.
· Escalate issues or risks that could impact delivery dates, budget, or scope.
· Represent IT at key construction project lifecycle meetings (pre-planning, kick-offs, and debriefs) to coordinate and manage the implementation of field technologies and streamline communications between Information Technology, Operations, and other departments within the company.
· Design and develop reports, as required, to satisfy business, accounting, and operation requirements.
· Review system security profiles to ensure proper segregation of duties and assess to information.
· Develop and deliver training for business users to optimize processes and systems.
· Coordinate with Infrastructure and Service Desk on technical architecture and automated interfaces, system monitoring tools/alerts, backup and disaster recovery plans to ensure security, integrity and availability.
· Demonstrate mature service delivery methods utilizing real world ITSM knowledge.
· Understand systems architecture as well as general IT constructs and models such Enterprise Architecture Framework.
· Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills with users, peers, vendors and leadership.
· Demonstrated experience with upgrading, enhancing, and migrating application systems and services.
· Responsible for all application access management - documentation, review, updates and approvals.
· Experience in license management and administration for operations-based software.
· Provide guidance and coaching for service desk.
· Experience in leading and/or participating in initiatives for Operational Data Quality.
· Proficiency with Microsoft applications.
· After-hours availability to address critical user needs.
· Must have travel flexibility, personal mobility/on-site engagement with business/field.
· Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
· Strong analytical, organizational, and documentation skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast paced and growth-oriented environment.
· Experience with Power Platforms, preferred but not required.
· Ability to work well with others.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in construction management, information systems and/or technology.
· Experience providing end user support for Procore preferred.
· Minimum of five (5) years maintaining and supporting technical applications.
· Minimum of two (2) years construction industry experience.
This description is intended to provide a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. Prospective employees must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.