Field Office Manager
Field Office Managers (FOM) focus primarily on field office operations. The ideal candidate will provide administrative support to our team members in the field.
· Setup of field operation office for new projects
· Processing of preemployment and new hire packets for field labor force
· Prepare timesheets for all Harvey | Harvey-Cleary employees on the jobsite, subject to superintendent approval
· Receive and distribute payroll checks for field labor force
· Administer preemployment, random, post-accident and for cause drug screens, as needed.
· Price, order and track material and rental equipment.
· Code and process all field invoices.
· Set-up safety luncheons.
· Archive onsite project documentation.
· Assist with field related human resource documents, as needed (i.e. termination reports, benefit enrollment forms, etc.).
· Assist with other tasks, as required.
· High school diploma, or equivalent
· Good verbal communication skills. Ability to speak both Spanish and English preferred.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Strong organizational, prioritization, problem-solving, multi-tasking, decision making and written communication skills
· A team player and collaborator who can also work independent and efficiently with attention to detail
· Ability to manage competing priorities, remain calm under pressure, and shift priorities to meet deadlines
· Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
· Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, and walking.
· To safely conduct activities and navigate the worksite, must be able to be aware of surroundings (which generally requires sufficient vision and hearing).
· Must be able to distinguish colors givens safety signs and warnings.
· Must be able to maintain balance.
· Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times.
· Must be able to work in a variety of work conditions and tolerate exposure to typical noise, smells, weather elements, and other elements associated with commercial construction sites.
· Must be able to use all applicable Personal Protective Equipment, as required on the jobsite.
· Must be able to perform physical activities that require the use of arms, legs and entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking on uneven surfaces, bending, stooping, pushing/pulling, etc.
Prospective employees must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Drug screens are also conducted randomly in accordance with our Corporate safety policy.