Harvey-Cleary’s DC Office is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The marketing department is responsible for developing business proposals, sales presentations, marketing collateral and internal and external communications pieces and events.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Marketing Managers and will primarily focus on local marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will work on a team with other marketing professionals towards achieving firm-wide marketing goals and completing special projects.
The successful candidate is an experienced marketer who is detail-oriented, highly motivated, and a creative thinker committed to working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The ability to understand and propose practical solutions is critical to this role.
- Coordinate, develop and produce responses and print work for business development opportunities including but not limited to qualifications, proposals and interview materials
- Create, coordinate and update marketing collateral and templates
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of Cosential
- Perform research and data entry for Cosential
- Responsible for implementation of website maintenance and strategy
- Responsible for implementation of social media posts and strategy
- Manage or assist with event planning for firm-wide or small group events
- Attend external networking events, assist in award submissions and help with research for
- Schedule and coordinate project, event, and staff photography and project close-outs
- Assist with new hire onboarding
- Order and organize merchandise and promotional items for DC office
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field OR equivalent years of experience
- Experience with RFQ/RFP and interview preparation process in the A/E/C industry
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization, problem-solving, multi-tasking, decision-making, and communication skills
- A team player and collaborator who can also work independently and efficiently with an attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, remain calm under pressure, and shift priorities to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Knowledge of Cosential is not mandatory