Project Assistant's primary responsibility is to provide clerical support to the Project Management teams.
Below are examples of duties and responsibilities of Project Assistants:
- Assist with job set up in Procore and on our internal network
- Setup files for the project management team
- Create/assist project management team with copies of contracts, purchase orders, change orders, etc.
- Responsible for helping move contracts, change orders, etc. through Procore processes
- Responsible for project close out documentation and the gathering of warranties
- Responsible for procurement of subcontractor insurance and lien waivers
- Assists with preparation of subcontractor billings and payment
- Helps answer phones during receptionist lunch breaks
- Helps organize deliveries of submittals
- Archives project documents following project close out
- Prioritizes tasks to make sure deadlines are met
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal skills)
- Has a working knowledge of Procore, Timberline/Sage, and Microsoft product suite
- Associate/Bachelor degree or minimum of 1 year Accounts Payable/Project Assistant experience
- Prior experience with Procore and Timberline/Sage preferred, but not required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Random drug screens are also conducted in accordance with our safety policy
- The above outline is not arranged in order of priority and are meant to provide a high level overview of a project assistant’s activities.