The Receptionist will answer a multi-line phone system, greet any visitors, clients or other guests in addition to performing various administrative support tasks for the organization.
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Operate multi-line phone and answer, screen, direct calls to staff; takes messages, as needed.
- Sorting and distribution of all mail, arranging package delivery setup (FedEx/UPS/Lonestar), and couriers.
- Performs various administrative and clerical support tasks such as: managing conference room schedules, ordering office supplies, updating company directories.
- Performs basic filing and record-keeping.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be punctual, reliable, and possess good time management skills.
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.